Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Saturday, May 26, 2012

Love Letters


I have been thinking.
It has been quite sometime since I wrote some letters like this and this.
In that case, today I think I have a few things that need to be addressed. 

Dear Blog, I am sorry for the lack of energy that I put in when I know you could be so much more. Hopefully this will change. Dear Camera, this applies to you as well. 
Dear the 4 Puppies in My House at the Moment, how does anyone have 4 dogs? Yikes! 
Dear Dr. BFF, I miss you. Summer never quite feels the same without you. Your sense of adventure in warmer months is contagious and I wish it were closer. 
Dear Exit 131, yes I miss PC I do not however miss the feeling and memories I get every time I drive up the canyon. It still hurts so bad. Please resist in forging through my mental blocks again.
Dear Jordy, the same applies for you as DR. BFF. 
Dear Randomly Hung Shower Curtain, I hate you.
Dear House, please finish putting everything away yourself. This 6 weeks of constant moving is so over.
Dear Gypsy, I know you have not been taken out nearly enough since our move down the canyon. What is with that? I promise to be better about it. 
Dear Friends, I know I mentioned I have been somewhat in my own bubble lately. 
I am still here. It has been good for me to keep a few things private. I do realize that this isn't really what I do but considering my heartbreak over the past year I can't help but try to protect myself.
I will say I am peacefully happy with what is consuming my days lately. I will also say that it might be with whom those days are being spent.
Much love.

xoxo.

No comments: