Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Letters of Love.

Dear BCBG Max Azria,
Thank you for your not return policy in PC.
I will no longer be buying anything from you in the future.
Ever.

Dear Silver Mountain Sports Club,
Remember me?
Since the last time I saw you there is more of me to love.
Maybe our relationship can get back on track?
(Pun intended)

Dear Canada,
I love you.
I also hate you.
For obvious reasons.
But really?
SLC soo did a better job.

Dear Storage Room,
Yes, I know you are there.
And that you need to be organized.
Don't worry.

Dear Junebug,
I know your oil needs to be changed.
And your tint fixed.
And cleaned.
I will love you better soon.
Promise.

Dear Shaun White,
Love you.
All of you.
And your red hair.

Dear Patrice,
I love our 5 min conversations that tell all the big details,
and none of the small ones!
Thank you for being so amazing!

Dear Pizza,
I have been working at some type of pizza place for the past few years.
How is it possible that I never get sick of you?
However my waist line does?

Dear High West,
Everything about dinner last night was heaven.
Heaven.
I will be back for a walk on the clouds.

Dear Park City,
I am even more in love with you than I have ever been.
It is so wonderful to have a place I really call home.


3 comments:

Deanna said...

Dear Bridget,
Miss you. Write back soon.
xoxoxo

kristine [kristine. or polly.] said...

I feel a little embarrassed for Canada actually. And it makes me feel uncomfortable.

indeazgirl said...

I developed a crush this week on Shaun White, too. Unfortunately I think half of America did as well.