Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Sunday, April 29, 2012

Finn's Has Survived

That is right.
He has made it through his first year of life. 
The little guy has had a broken hip, femur, and almost got his leg ripped off.
He had a pin fall through his abdomen.
He drank a bucket full of bleach. 
He had his chest ripped open AND overdosed on puppy pain killers.

To say it is amazing that I have kept this dog alive is an understatement.
For a 1 year old I am pretty sure he is the most expensive puppy on the planet. 
Oddly even knowing that I wouldn't trade my little guy for anything in the world. 










 
















Happy Birthday Finn!
aka. Finn Finn, Puntin, Pppuuuuppy, Little Guy, and my Little Buddy!

(Yes, I have become one of those people who have far two many photos of their pets and I don't care.)

2 comments:

Gentri said...

and he is completely adorable. :)

Katie said...

Ahh I love all of the pictures. So precious. It's making me want a dog. Real bad.