Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, April 2, 2012

Experiences?

So it's Monday.
As promised here I am.
So much has happened in the past few weeks that there is so much to blog about it is almost overwhelming.

It is crazy to think where I was a year ago around this time. 
(Here and here and here and here)

About a week ago someone was talking to me and said, "Last year  around this time you were the happiest you said you have ever been."
That statement stuck with me.
I had to go back and check.
One of the perks of blogging and blogging about my real life and my truly real feelings is that I could actually check....and I did.
So oddly when that person said what they did I believed them. 
I honestly couldn't remember.

Funny what people remember and what we individually don't.
Even funnier when is about ourselves. 
So there it is on that third "here."
I wasn't the happiest.
Nor do I remember when that time really has been.

However... for me this past year I have decided that really that isn't what it is about for me anymore.

Over the years as I have been documenting my ups and downs I feel like to most of you who read this it has been about my "conquest for happiness" or "long over dramatic road to finding the one."
Today however it isn't about that.
Nor do I think it ever has been.

I think that my life has just been about listening to my heart.
What it tells me.
No single person is happy all the time.
I never will be.
I will however always be honest with my heart.

So (as it has yet to be blogged about) this my now 29th year on this planet is not going to be about those things.
(Honestly... I think my heart needs some serious healing time.)
I have decided it is just going to be about my experiences and experiencing more of what life has to offer. 
Whole heart and all.
This past weekend I was in Moab camping and riding and all I could think of was,"why the heck don't I do this more?"

So there you have the beginning of my last year of my 20s.
Yes, I am dating.
Yes, I am having fun.
Yes, I am still attempting not to cry every night at the same time.

Finally, YES, this year I have big plans.
Happy or not. Alone or with someone.
Time to see the world and feel it honestly and openly with anyone who wants to join me!

You all are invited...join me?

1 comment:

indeazgirl said...

I think we all are kind of on this path. Wherever life takes us, it's about experiencing this world and being the best we can be and learning who we are.
You know I love you.
cc