Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Clown Puppies

There is really nothing that makes me happier daily then when these two stick their heads out of windows. 
Seriously. 
Kills me every time.
I also love how it brings a smile to the drivers next to me when they see these two clowns.
 

Well and how can this not kill us either?
At random times I like to send Pinterest photos of Ryan Gosling to Dr. BFF via iPhone.
(He will forever be my token "get out of jail free card.")
I laugh every time.
I am the best BFF ever.


Oh...and meet another love of mine.
This is the "office" dog.
His name is Fluffy.
(Not a joke)
He also makes me feel like I am cheating on the Finn and Hankster during the day...maybe I am growing a slight emotional attachment to him?
Look at him though?! How could you not!


No comments: