Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Sunday, April 17, 2011

The Little Creeper

Over a year ago I posted this blog.
At the time it was a real break through for me because I felt like for most of my life I have been dealing with a huge secret that I couldn't get away from. It was also tremendously difficult because I couldn't and still can't control it.
Most of the time, here on the good ol' blog I write about how wonderful most of the things in my life are. I express my gratitude and excitement for all of the things in my life that I am really fortunate to have and experience.
Then comes weeks like the past few out of nowhere.
BOOM.
I freak.
I fall.
I cry.
I want to be alone.
I can't eat.
I can sleep... too much and I almost feel like I lose myself.

I wish I had the answers as to why.
I wish I knew the switch.
What triggers the sudden decline in my thoughts and feelings.... but I don't.
Instead, I go to the doctor.
I work on getting better.

Then I blog about it just in case there are any of you out there who fight this same battle.
Yes, it let's me vent and remember that I am only human.
I hope that for the few of you whom might need to know that you are not alone.
Here it is.
You are not alone.
There is help.

Yet again, thank you to all of the people in my life who just listen or except me as I am.
Regardless of how I am or am not feeling, I know I am loved and that this too will pass.




1 comment:

Unknown said...

sent you an email. :(