Every year the Canyons puts on something called the "Spring Gruv."
It entails an event called pond-skimming.
This is people dressing up and skiing across a pond in an attempt to get across it successfully.
For the rest of us it is the best time to party and spend time on a hill with friends, in costumes and getting to rock out at amazing free concerts!
This year we got to see Los Lobos... yes.. the La Bamba guys.
(The second I figure out how to upload a video you all will get to see it.)
(By "you all" I mean the four of you who read this thing)
Here are a few of my favorites from 2011!
Yeah... K-Dawg loves her PBR!









2 comments:
ahh that sounds crazy...for some reason I have an image of me drowning with ski's weighing me down to the bottom of a frozen lake...yeah I don't think I'll be doing that anytime, but party and watch, yeah i could do that!
Wearing It On My Sleeves
la la la la LA bamba!
Post a Comment