Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Sunday, September 11, 2011

Mean People Suck.

People amaze me.

Especially mean people.

Tonight I got home after a long day to this as a comment on my blog,
"You are a poser."
-Anonymous 
This comment was to be left on this post.

Nice uh?


To this person,
You are rude.
Blogger tracks who reads what we write daily.
I am pretty sure I know who you are.
Also. If you think this way.
Quit reading my blog.
Not to mention lay off the harassment.
Thanks.

Poser or not. I wrote this post  in November of 2009.
This one  in December of 2009.
This one in April of this year.
Finally this one in May of this year.
This photo below is only 3 of the medications I take daily to help me deal.


My illness is not something I have joked about.
I have shared it here extremely personally.
It isn't something that I believe anyone will ever understand.
Maybe one person... whom at the moment isn't in my life.
It has been something that makes me be someone I don't like and or know.
It will always be the thing about me that not only scares me but holds me back from more than any of you really will ever know.
Some days it is paralyzing.

Thank you "Anonymous" for reminding me I make this up and am "posing."
I freaking wish I was.

It has also taught me that I can be better.
Now, as far as this person is concerned.
No, Speedy and I were not "best friends".
However, we did have a few very dear conversations that will remain with me always.

He will also always be a wake up call to me of where I know I could fall.
Yes, by my own choosing...but nonetheless those days are apart of my life.

This past month of my life I have changed quite a few things.
One of those things was to feel better and be a better person.
(I haven't been the best and I know this.)
Another was to give more of myself.
Hopefully this run is just a start.

Not to mention regardless of my "posing" or not... any effort put towards helping NAMI is something I am very proud to do and can't wait for the run on the 24th.
Once again to this person,
Sorry I am making an effort to raise money for your dear friend's foundation.
That his passing hit me and made me want to be better.
That I hope and pray that no one will ever have to bare this.
AND poser or not... at least I can raise a few dollars and make a presence wether you are grateful for it or not.


To those of you who do know me and love me anyway, thank you for all of the support and encouragement. 
Everyday and always.


P.S. I am so happy to know I am not the only one who get's comments like this.
MEAN PEOPLE SUCK.






No comments: