Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Team Speedy

When Speedy passed... it shook me.
Most of you who personally know me have known that I have been battling my "ADD" for years.
I lost a father at 6 to depression.
I lost 3 friends at 18 to suicide.
In the past 3 years 3 more have returned home on their own accord.

Most days these thoughts don't cross my mind.
Yes, I am medicated.
Yes, it is hard.
Yes, I am no longer willing to do nothing about it.

In a few weeks from now I am walking for not only Speedy but for me, my friends, and my family who have fought.
I am also walking for my friends like Bama and the rest of the team who lost their dear friend last month as well and because of training and competitions can't be there.

I would love your support in any way possible.
Come walk or run or please donate to my team to help change the way we handle depression and mental illness.


Also for more info go here.

My sincere and deepest Thank You! 

No comments: