Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, September 12, 2011

45 Min. Getaway

The best thing about living in Utah is the best things you might of never known about are just a short drive away.

"TB" needed a little getaway Saturday morning.
I needed to do a least one little hike before the summer ended officially and the snow starts falling.

He told me to hop in the car and off we went! 

This is where we ended.
Do you know where it is?

Finn joined us. 
He was such a good pup and loved being in the mountains!
However, Hank, bless the old guy was missed,






 Before we left I grabbed a little snack.
Does Airheads not take you back to 6th grade?



On our way home we made one other little stop.
Funny how it has only been two days and I am tempted to get back in the car just for another escape.



Gotta love having good friends and little getaways.
I have needed one all summer! 
Thanks "TB" as usual.


ALSO.
Not 20 minutes after my last post this email was in my FB mailbox.
I love how she puts things.
So simple.
Thank you Polly
Love you.

dear bridget,

just read your latest post - people are lame. don't worry about stupid people. they are just.. stupid. ha! there are tons of people who know you very well and love you a lot. like me! miss you, love

♥ kristine

1 comment:

Katie said...

That is gorgeous!!! I wanna go.

P.S. Mean people DO suck. Just don't let 'em get to you. Obviously not worth your time or energy.