Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Good Feelin'



Guess who has good news?
Yeeeppp!
This girl! 

The events of my life amaze me daily.
(I am pretty sure I have written this once or twice)
So not kidding.

SOOO a little catch up?

Do you all remember a little while ago around this time and this time when I felt I was pretty much on top of the world?
I have really missed those days. 
To be honest I feel like at that time I made one decision that changed it all. 
To this day I feel like that decision was and will always be a mistake. 
It might be one of my life's biggest regrets of my life and it will also be a wrong that I am determined to rewrite! 

Last week on a spur of a moment whim and by a recommendation from Jordy (GOD bless this man and how wonderful he is to me) I scored a job interview.
Lucky for me it is back and an industry I love and hopefully working for a small teeny tiny shop that will grow and become something wonderful for the SLC.
As to what I am doing for them and who they are?

That is just going to have to wait until I can stop doing my happy dance!

Happy Tuesday Ya'll!

(This is a video I am watching daily... I love love love love love it)

No comments: