Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Nachos Anyone?

I crack myself up all of the time.
I don't know about you all but when life gets so busy somedays I have a tendency to forget about the good fun little things.

So I have a friend from grade school.
She decided to start a blog called Apartment Envy.
She also takes readers submissions.
In my case it was like a friend/reader but whateves I am cool like that.

Anywho.

This was my horrible-bar colored-nacho eating-hole in the wall living room.

It is that no longer! 

I can't wait for you all to see!

Ohhh...and did I mention today is my first day at the new j.o.b?

Fingers Crossed!

xoxox.

1 comment:

Amanda Schroeder said...

Good luck on your new job! You will have to let us all know how it went. And when life gets busy...we all have a way of forgetting the good. New (and stoked) follower!

amanda @ we and serendipity