Is is fair to say Happy October?!?
Once again I took a break from the blogging world.
Why?
Well honestly I just didn't have much I wanted to say to anyone most of the past month.
Between the Mr. departing, (on very bad terms and feeling extremely hurt over)
my mom's world being flipped upside down, a car getting stolen out of my driveway, and as of this past week hopefully a new wonderful job...well I just have wanted to be in my own world.
Crazy uh?
The best part of the past month has been the last few days.
This view of the dock, ferry, and the aircraft carrier was taken from INSIDE my 90 year old Papa's living room!
Can you believe that?
In the past month I really felt the need to head to Seattle to have some time with him and so *bam* here I am. Needless to say I have also gotten some rest, shared a few great conversations, and have been taking in the ocean air!
Last night Papa, my mom, and I went to Ivar's for dinner and this was our view.
It is really something neat to see the cars loading on and off the ferry and these crazy men fishing!
Here we are at dinner! Not to bad for 90 uh?
Another great thing here is this is the view from the bedroom.
Literally it is about 300 yards away.
Who has a lighthouse in their backyard?
At the beginning of the summer I kept mentioning to Jordy that I felt I need to be in Seattle. I kept thinking of the ocean and of the pacific northwest. I was having dreams of it up here and having no clue why funny enough I thought it might of been because I was reading "50 Shades" but clearly it wasn't.
You never know the bend in the road life takes you but at the moment it feels good to have gotten out of Utah for a few days. I love those mountains but somedays it feels good to be near water and this was exactly what I needed and who knows maybe I will get to be here a bit more.
Happy October!





No comments:
Post a Comment