Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Sunday, February 27, 2011

Saturday Funday?

A little over a week ago I fell skiing.
Hard.
Knocked myself out and did some damage to my shoulder.
Can you see where my other ski is here in this photo?
That is how far I flew!


It was not fun.
It also created a little bit of fear in me that didn't exist before the fall.
However we got about 20in of snow in a little over nightfall and I couldn't just sit and watch it fall without playing in it anymore.


We (myself, Jordy, Fordo, and K-Dawg) decided to make a day out of it and get some laps in nerves or not! I haven't been that scared going out and getting back on the horse over anything ever before. Luckily I have some patient friends and we made a good day of it.


To top off the day skiing we all decided to have a little bit of a night on the town together!
The greatest thing about our way out was I got a text from Brazier and got to introduce him to Jordy and friends while getting a huge hug over and over in the process!


I also got to take some sweet photos with K-Dawg that we can put in our ever growing album of "funny moment jpegs!"

Very rarely do Jordy and I have Saturday Funday... but this week it seemed to work out that way and I was perfectly ok with that!



1 comment:

indeazgirl said...

1. You look gorgeous.
2. Holy crap that ski went far.