Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Thursday, July 5, 2012

Walking Away

The past few days I have been listening to this song a lot.
These lyrics have hit me like bricks. 

"And it hurts me
To look into the mirror at myself
And it hurts even more
To have to be with somebody else
And it's so hard to do
And so easy to say
But sometimes
Sometimes you just have to walk away
Walk away"

I know that we all in life have to make decisions.
Sometimes we have to choose between two things knowing equally both options are honest and true to our own hearts and minds. 
Sometimes the past interferes and you can no longer see the light at the end of the tunnel. 

I know in my blog I have written about my mysterious "Mr." love a million times over. 
Some posts haven't been the happiest. 
Some have. 

Today as I write this I am sitting in that dark tunnel and am ok with it.
I might even be seeing that light.

It has taken me a long time to get here.
To make efforts to really move on.
Truth of the matter is we have different lives.
It is that simple.
Yes, there are things that can be done to change it/us however  neither one of us moved towards those options.
We were at a stand still and after the amount of time it has been something needed to pull us in one direction or another. 
We have began and ended over and over and it hasn't ever worked. 
So...today instead of it being over or mad or sad I am just being.
First before anything we are being friends and that is it.
It is hard to know this about us but it is also a relief from the confusion and stress.
I only hope/know it will get easier and better with time for both of us.

To the "Mr."
You know I love you.
You know I always will.
You know I am here.
I know you understand.

Thank you for all your heart and love to the best of your abilities.
You know I treasure you.
You know we both want to be happy.
This isn't and never will be a goodbye.
This you also know.

xoxo.




No comments: