So... the next few posts might be a little less like me.
Why?
Well.... I went out east to see someone.
To spend sometime with them.
(No I don't know what we are.
Please don't ask.
Love you.)
Sadly for me due to the nature of their job/life I can't blog about them.
Weird?
Yeah... kinda hard for me not to considering this is one thing I consistently do.
So, in attempt to record my week and yet not be able to use most of the photos I took (not fully understanding that I wasn't going to be using them) here is what I have got!
Can anyone say, "Hello Cliff's Notes" of my trip?
I decided this was my music theme for my "east coast trip of 2011."
These two lovelies were gems.
Friended within 5 minutes.
Kinda wish I were back with them right now!
Said gems above treated me and the Mr. to wine in our rooms.
I had no idea it had been 20 years!
We all had a good laugh!
The Mr. brought me flowers.
I love flowers.
I love the gesture.
I really didn't want to let go of them.
The view from my room.
Not bad uh?
I should of just bought this.
Why didn't I?
Kinda wish I knew what store it came from so I could order it online.
LP was so beautiful.
I hope to go back someday and spend more than 25 hours there.
My rental car.
Kinda felt like I was in the Mafia.
Enough said.
After we left LP we stopped at The Cheesecake Factory.
Have I mentioned how much I love Happy Hour menus?
This was all just within 25 hours.
It was a whirlwind.
I am already wishing I could go back in time....











1 comment:
These images are so beautiful...that place looks unbelievable! I've had those wish I could go back moments as well...they never seem to get easier. =)
Kristina J.
Post a Comment