You know how you have those weeks where you just can't figure out how they got to the point they have ended at?
(Follow me?)
I have been having maybe two of those in a row.
Almost a month ago I was here.
That morning I made a phone call to PAT-Rice that I will never forget.
In this post, I said that I knew I hadn't been that happy in years.
In our conversation I have never been more content than in any other conversation in my life.
Today?
Right now?
The complete opposite.
The Mr. and I are walking away.
Actually he will be driving/flying/running/whatever away...
I will just be.
I am devastated.
The hardest part about relationships ending is always trying to figure out the "why" parts of it.
For me, in this... it is mostly the "I don't knows."
Maybe one day I will explain what I mean with that.
Tonight... I am going to grieve.
I am going to keep telling myself, "It just wasn't right."
I am going to cry.
I am going to struggle to sleep.
That is what we do when our hearts are broken.
I know I am very open about these things via blog.
That is who I am.
It is what I do.
This I do know.
A little favor from you friends?
Keep me in your thoughts.
I am going to move on.
I am going to be happy.
I am going to do the things I do know I want.
Fear or not.
So thank you and I will chat more next week when my head is on a little straighter...





1 comment:
Love you!
Post a Comment