Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Thursday, July 26, 2012

Baby Henry



I love this quote.
Yes, I realize that is might not apply to everyone but it sure applies to me. 

One thing I did love about my childhood was that there was always at least one, if not a few animals in our home. 
I really believe they teach you things you can't learn any other way then by simply falling in love with them and maintaining those relationships. 
As many of you have read a few times on my blog is I dearly love my pups. 
(I think I write about them like they are my kids)
I think that they have brought so much into my life that I didn't know was there before.
Yes they are hard work but they are also worth every moment.

Over the past month Finn has had quite a bit of a hard time not understanding what happened to Hanky.
He really was struggling. He wan't eating and for weeks would just lay on the floor where Hank would and cry.
It was heartbreaking.
I really can tell you that watching my 11/2 year old pup loose him self was one of the toughest things I have dealt with in a while. It was pretty frustrating.
Not to mention I went back to work full time (which Finn has never really had me gone that much) and that only added to his apparent sadness.

So that leads us to today and this past Sunday.
By grand ideas and not much thought this little guy arrived.

Welcome Baby Henry!
Isn't he just ridiculous?
If all of you could see this little guy you would just melt.
He has a HUGE personality for all 1.5 pounds of him.
The best part?
Finn is madly in love with his new brother.
It is like he just woke up and started acting like himself again.


 


It is a little different having such a little tyke in the house.
I mean seriously he is the size of half of my foot!
Going from a 90lb Lab to a 11/2lb Maltese-Shih Tzu mix is throwing me!
However can you see that face?!?


So there it is.
Finn and I are back to a 2 dog household and I couldn't be happier.
Honestly I don't think Finn could be either and I am ecstatic about that.
Watching them play this week has made my month!



xoxo.





1 comment:

indeazgirl said...

I was so sad for Finn, and while I'm sorry Henry is making you lose sleep, I'm glad your home is feeling complete again. :-)