About a month ago I started working here...again... (long story)
I love it.
I honestly can't say I have worked for a better company and haven't been happier with any other job outside of working for Jordy.
They treat me well and my benefits are wonderful.
Oddly enough there have been a few minor set backs working in the world of fashion that I think I am going to address here on the ol' blog that have seriously got me thinking.
The first?
This is what I would like to call "Confessions of the Dressing Rooms."
Ladies....
You break my heart.
Yes, I understand that society all thinks that we should look like this:
and that the media combined with the little demon inside of our own minds plays tricks on us but COME ON!
This is soooo unrealistic!
The worst thing about my job?
Listening to how hard every.single.woman/girl is on themselves in the fitting rooms.
It is mind blowing and terribly sad all at the same time.
All day long I listen to women of every shape and size just butcher themselves in front of a mirror.
This even included the "super model" types that hate that they are "too skinny" or have no butt!
I seriously want to give all of you a hug and smack some sense into you at the same time!
For those of you who are my friends and those of you who are not.
You are beautiful.
Period.
End of story.
You are alive and wonderful and you should know this.
The greatest thing for me in seeing these "confessions" is it has really made me look at what I pick apart myself for.
It has made me see that I do join the club myself in these thinking these same things!
It has also made me see that THE ISSUES I HAVE PHYSICALLY I CAN FIX!
I can choose to be healthier and feel better.
That it is ok that I am a little heavier then I ever have been but I can fix it!
I can also embrace it if I so choose.
The bottom line is is that you all you need is to find where you are comfortable and feel beautiful and maintain it.
Quit paying attention to those who tell you otherwise.
You are woman and you should roar!
xoxo.








1 comment:
the czechs comment SO much on how little or how much I eat and always talk about if I have lost or gained weight from the previous year. IT KILLS ME! Just freaking love me the way I am right now
xoxo
Post a Comment