image via.media-cache0.pinterest.com
I think that one of my personal favorite things in life is "to-do lists."
I don't think I can say that I actually use mine very well but I can say I love making them.
This morning as I was tidying up my desk/office area I seem to have found at least four of them.
Not kidding.
The best part?
They all are almost the same list with a few random extras thrown in on each.
I was laughing at myself reading them and seeing how incredibly similar they are to each other without me even realizing what I did.
Outside of my lists my past two weeks have been good.
Slammed actually.
(Which I think is the reason for said lists)
It has been good and work has been busy.
(More on work another time....Yeah...I went back to my "old new job")
So in the mean time I hope you are all well and for those of you who are not my LDS friends... outside of my list I have become addicted to "Weeds."
How did I not know about this show!
Have a good Tuesday!






1 comment:
I knew about it :-)
Post a Comment