Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Sunday, October 16, 2011

Happy List #1

How was everyone's week?
I really really hope it was better than mine.
Homeless + Overworked + No Creative time + Extremely lost and broken heart = Enough.
I have cried too much this week.
Next week?
Going to try to limit my tear duct functions.

Yes, I am still homeless.
I am luckily staying in the safest place I know.
It's the kind of place that always sucks me back into and never makes me want to leave.
It's like my Never Neverland.
Everyone should have one of those places.
 I hope you all do.

On another note.
Outside of my train wreck of a week... there have been a few good things about it.

As a matter of fact every week, on Sunday, I am going to give you a teeny list about the best parts of my week and one goal to work on for the following.
(Everyone needs goals and I think making my public might help me follow through)

Happy List #1
1. The Mr. Always the Mr. Even in weeks like this and weeks like the next 6 months when he will be on another continent. Sucks when best friends have to work far away.
2. "Never Neverland" and the Peter Pan here too.
3. New friends. (She will make an appearance soon)
4. Old friends who bring you treats! Love you Rumpy!
5. The treat! Hello Carmel Apple!!!! 


6. The Buckeye. He kills me. All the time he just kills me.



8. Salmon and dinners that look like this.
If I could blog about the taste you would all be wanting dinner in my neck of the woods every night.


8. Finn and Hank. I love when I get home even if it is from the store, Finn gets this little excited whine. It is music to my ears.
9. The smell of cider candles.
10. Fall. The feeling and anticipation of the snow falling is so exciting! 

Goal # 1.
Work on my grammar and punctuation. 
I know it is horrible.
Bare with me.

What makes you happy?


2 comments:

Katie said...

I'm sorry things are so hard. :( But that's great that you have a happy list :) When I get home, my dog is ALWAYS so excited, too, and that's how you know all is right with the universe. And I LOVE anything fall candles. And we don't have any snow, but fall is still wonderful :)

indeazgirl said...

Bear with me.
I love you so much.
My heart hurts with you.