I mentioned in the last post that I was kind of homeless all of a sudden.
Well, now I have two options.
Both are not in PC but near local smaller towns!
Ohhh what to do?
Regardless... I am excited to be living back again by myself.
I love having my own space and can't wait to move yet again! (kinda not)
Did I mention I will have 3 rooms?
Yes, a guest room!
Come visit!
So, due to said "homelessness" I have not only been working my trash off, but haven't really gotten out and done anything or taken my camera out!
However I did find these gems on my phone this morning!
This is Zeus.
Looks way more intimidating then he is.
Love this photo.
It was taken trying to get "TB" to come out and have a beer!
Can you guess if it worked or not?
I mean would you say no to this guy?
This is my weekly coffee date with "The Cowgirl."
She is from J. Hole.
She is also super talented.
I met her at church a few years ago.
She teaches spin and is super buff.
Did I mention she also works on a farm?
Also... this was last weekend.
Yes, that is snow.
Here it comes!
Have a great day!
P.S. Halloween costumes? I need some ideas!







3 comments:
I think I would way too scared to say no to that face! For Halloween in the past I've been a flapper, Cleopatra, a killer nurse, and this year I'm being Jessica Rabbit...I guess it all depends if you like to go scary or cute...
xo erica
seaofbloomingdreams.blogspot.com
I'm being Luna Lovegood for halloween so I'm ina harry potter obsessed phase... be hermoinie? haha :)
Lovely Little Rants
i'm just a bit tad bit jealous as this makes me realize i have never lived "alone". my parents, then roommates for years and years and now the husband. gosh darn falling in love...i'll always be curious about living alone...enjoy for me!
Post a Comment