Looking at this photo of Hank below how can you not just get a huge smile on your face?
What a way to start your Monday uh?
One of the things I love about where I live is that no matter what is going on in life, you always have the company of the mountains.
Lucky for me I also have Jordy and his new truck which I have lovingly named "Ruby."
Yesterday we decided it was the perfect day for one of the last fall drives of the year.
Hank and Finn didn't mind the idea one bit!
How is amazing is my backyard? The leaves are unreal right now!
On another note, do any of you out there have fun traditions for no reason?
Jordy and I do when it comes to drives and teeny car trips.
We both have a thing for carmel apple cider from Starbucks.
If you haven't had it, especially those of you who are of my LDS background, YOU ARE MISSING OUT!
Did I mention Hank was kind of the star model of the day?
I love "Ruby."
I love that Jordy and I spent some time together in the mountains.
We have had a long rough summer in some parts but I think we are now on the upside of the track.
I am really lucky to have such a wonderful friend like him.
Especially when he lets me stay at "Neverland" and drive "Ruby."
Sometimes a girl just needs to get in the car and drive a hefty automobile.
If it is stick it is even better.
On another note.
I had one more thing to add to my Happy List yesterday that was really the whole reason why I thought to do it.
So here is #11.
Coming home, logging on to blogger, and seeing I have not one or two but three comments from people I have never met.
All three of them gave me words of encouragement and tenderness that was truly needed.
Thank you ladies.
As for plans today... you will see!
Also I think today I might no longer be homeless!













3 comments:
Oh that sounds like a PERFECT weekend!! Such awesome photos!
Mmmm...caramel apple cider :) So jealous of those fall leaves right now. And, as always, I love the pictures of your dogs :)
Your dogs are beautiful. You are an incredible photographer. I am in love with that truck.
Post a Comment