Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friday, September 30, 2011

Corn Maze Rock Band

One of the greatest things I love about being apart of the 20th century is technology.
You know how when we were little you would sit down with your mom, pull out the family photo albums and reminiscence on the days of past?
The albums, pages, and photos were tangible and something you never get sick of looking through.
How is it possible that now that happens through computer screens? 

This past month I have been moving. 
This means I have been finding things I didn't know I had. 
One of these things have been massive amounts of sd cards.
I am loving it.

I found these photos of PAT-Rice and Rumpy from what had to be 4 or 5 years ago!
I was up visiting from AZ and we happened to get to go see Danny put on a rock show. He's here too.
At a corn maze.
With us front row.
(Maybe just only us...)
Ohhhhh memories.





One of the things I love about this night is it is one of my first real clear memories of hanging out with PAT-Rice. 
I am so lucky to have this girly in my life. 
Love you long time Patty.
Oh and you too Rumps, Danny, and Matt.

AND YOU TOO DEANNA EVEN THOUGH WE NEVER SEE YOU! ;)

2 comments:

Deanna said...

INVITE me and I'll be there. That's all. It's simple.
loves
xoxoxo

indeazgirl said...

I had no idea you knew Patrice back in the day!