Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Little Things.

There are quite a few days where I don't leave the house.
Somedays it is because I am home working.
Other days it is because it is snowing and I love being curled up next to the fire.
Most of these days I don't notice some of the little things around our house I love.
Today is not one of those days.
I sat here thinking that I hadn't picked up my camera in a while and that while in the moment I would capture the tiny details in our house that I love.

The fun lights we hung last summer on the porch for dinner parties.

The slowly melting "beer dispenser" on the porch under the fun lights!

Our Orchid that the lady who used to live here gave us. (She'd been gone 2+ years and we are still getting her mail.)


My cowbell Jordy brought back for me from Chamonix.

Waylon. Most days.

"Our Tree" that I gave Jordy for Christmas.

My headboard which hasn't made it over here yet... yet....

And the fact that for a few weeks a year our garage SMELLS and looks like a tuning shop behind the ski shop!




Jordy takes the term "A boy and his toys" to a whole new level.

Gotta love the little things at our house.

1 comment:

indeazgirl said...

I could comment on how much I like all of these pictures but I'm sure I'd leave them out.
But I do LOVE the lights.
And the bell.
And the kitchen aid.
And the orchid.
Someday I'll keep things alive.
Maybe even CHILDREN.