Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Sunday, March 6, 2011

Hall Pass

This weekend Jordy is in Montana.
Fun for him not for me.
I decided then that I will have a fun night out and combine two groups of my friends.
Yes, this can be a tricky situation.
Sometimes friends don't mesh.
Honestly though, when you have the most amazing people in your life how would they not get along?
Let alone over bowling?

How amazing does PAT-Rice look?
Rumpy on the other hand?...
Bama... works for these guys.... loves air hockey.
We love getting to see him when he is in town.
I love beating him in air hockey.

Danny is a bawler.

To top the weekend off I hiked the peak. Without Jordy.
It was a milestone.
I crushed it.


I hope all of your hall pass weekends are as good as mine.
The only thing I would change?
Jordy being able to have all the fun too!

1 comment: