Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, August 30, 2010

The Little Baby is 19.

On Friday the "Little Buddy" turned 19.
19!
I can't believe he is in his last year of his teenage life.
On his actual birthday he spent the day with his sweetheart.
The night before however he was all mine!

What did we do to celebrate?







That is right.
Bike ride, Newpark Concert in the Park, and Cafe Rio.

He is that easy to please!

I would have to say that my favorite part of the night was him telling me that he has been checking my blog to see if I updated you all on my new roommate status.
He said his feelings were hurt because I hadn't yet.
Fact is is that Bannon and Kenna moved in with me two weeks ago.
It is wild living with a member of my family again after I haven't for so many years.
It is also awesome.
I envied Dr. BFF and Brad-O for their living together.
Now I guess it is my chance to see if it is really as great as it seems.
(He is going to have to learn how to cook)

I am really excited to get to spend so much time with him again.
We will see!!!

Happy (late) Birthday Buddy! Love you!

No comments: