Right now this little guy....
Yes. He is jumping out of a plane to celebrate his 18th birthday.
He tried to convince me to join him.
I laughed in his face.
I can't believe how grown up he is.
It seems like yesterday I was pulling him around in a wagon around the neighborhood.
Now he is a grown up and can buy rated R movie tickets.








I couldn't ask for a better friend and baby brother!
I love you Bannon!
Happy (Late) Birthday Bud!
(Hopefully there will be a video to post when he is back on the ground!)
He tried to convince me to join him.
I laughed in his face.
I can't believe how grown up he is.
It seems like yesterday I was pulling him around in a wagon around the neighborhood.
Now he is a grown up and can buy rated R movie tickets.






I love you Bannon!
Happy (Late) Birthday Bud!
(Hopefully there will be a video to post when he is back on the ground!)







1 comment:
SWEET. Bannon's LEGAL!
Just kidding.
Post a Comment