Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friday, September 3, 2010

Skis Anyone?

I have to say, you know summer is ending when I am at a storage unit helping Jordy.
Jordy is a rep for these guys.
Which in turn means he has access to a crap ton of skis.
Seriously.
CRAP TON.
It also means he needs a ton of help.
Guess who gets to help him?



It is crazy how many skis and boots and bindings you can find in a ski town storage unit.
It is also amazing how after inventorying them the amount in dollars it adds up to.
I will say it was the first day in quite sometime I was ready to say goodbye to summer and hello to our lovely PC winters.
Who says summer needs to be longer than 3 months long?

1 comment:

indeazgirl said...

i just think winter needs to be shorter than 9 months!!