This last weekend was quite the trip.
My little brother got to take is first love to their Senior Prom.
Not only did he look unbelievable but the excitement from him and his date were shocking.
They were in awe of each other and for me it was something quite special to get to photograph.
In exactly one week from today he will graduate from high school.
Who would of thought that this day would ever come?
Being a big sister who is 9 years older really had been something to me that I will always treasure.
I love this kid more than anything.
He had made me so proud and
I can't wait to see what the future holds for him!
For now though I will just continue to marvel in the fact that..wow! How the boy can clean up!










3 comments:
studs
xoxoxo
PS I love those dresses. ORANGE...with matching shoes. Awesome.
And I freaking love his date's dress. Wow. (And all the FB pics of them are awesome.)
Ok so... how did these girls go to a non-tacky high school? Because their dresses are awesome.
Post a Comment