How was the weekend for you?
Yes. I know it is Tuesday.
Oddly though when you have Monday off and not Saturday you start to ask that question on Tuesday.
My weekend?
It was good for parts and shocking in others.
The good part?
The Tour of Utah came through town.
This was my view of it a few years ago.
Luckily for me this year I happened to call Jordy at the right moment and was able to catch him before he made his way up Guardsman's to see the riders fly by at the end of their climb.
This is the view of what we saw for the next few hours.
It was amazing to see how fast these guys were cruising knowing that they were just about to complete one of the toughest climbs on their bikes that some of them have said was one of the toughest ones they've ever done!
In an attempt to get down the pass faster many biked up.
We opted for Ruby and to bring the boys.
This is a shot of them heading back down.
Watching them turn through those turns was sooo intense!
Baby Henry had a pretty good day up in the mountains.
Finn usually has more fun because he gets to hang with Uncle Jordy.
It was pretty cool getting to see Levi crushing this stage not to mention the bird flying so low!
I can't imagine what a rush it must be for these guys!
It was a cool experience and for next year I really need to plan in advance my watching spot.
Might be really great to see things from yet another point of view.
Shortly after I started to make my way home I made a stop.
There in I received some news that has continually stopped me short of breath about every 5 minutes.
This news is something that in some parts is really truly exciting and wonderful and in the selfish parts is the most terrifying thing I have been told in months.
I feel like my mind is refusing to process this information.
That nothing but fear has taken over.
The worst part for me is that I don't know what to do about it. If there is even anything I can do. If there is anything that this other person will even let me do.
Sometimes it takes two.
I just know that I have never in almost my 30 years here on this earth felt like this.
Yes, that is a little dramatic but it is my truth.
So. That was my weekend.
Today?
I've told myself I am going to cry in the shower and let it go till I get home tonight.
That today I am going to focus on the good and pray some peace will come.
That I know this decision is for good and that exact good will rise from it.
Lots of prayers today people. Lots of prayers.













1 comment:
L-O-V-E YOU!
Post a Comment