Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Sunday, August 12, 2012

Day to Day

  How many of you ever feel like there is never a stop and go button between day and night in your lives?
If you don't know what I am talking about... get a puppy.
A small one.
Who barks. 
A lot.
(I guess having a kid would work too.)

It has been a really long few weeks.
Henry picks nights he wants to sleep and nights he chooses otherwise.
Joy.
I also changed departments at work and let me tell you I.was.wrong.to.do.so.
(If you ask me why I will tell you I thought I was going to crush it and I.AM.NOT)
Needless to say it has been challenging. 
I will tell you the past month of my life I am really learning what it is like to make your choices and live with the consequences.
The cool thing about that is for the first time in quite sometime I am physically and mentally exhausted when I get home in my day.
Those kinds of feelings feel good.
I would like to be honest and tell you all that it also has to do with the fact that I am feeling productive however when you are learning something I believe that the only thing I am feeling that way about is being stupid.
So that has pretty much been my past month.
Puppies. No sleep. Feeling stupid. oh and eating better.
Thankfully I am pretty good with it.

On another random note here is a few things that have been rocking my life lately.

This thought. (via)
Makes me really think of the Mr.
Which is also a super cool tumbler.


These shoes and any of these shoes.
I now own a pair of Fryes thanks to my boss and yes they are expensive but so comfy. I will never go back.
Bama introduced me to Hemp Hearts. They are delish. I put them on everything and in 3tbs. of them you have 10grams of protein.
Leave it to a professional to teach me something so cool.
(Dr. BFF you get them at Costco. Knock yourself out. Seriously.)
This blog. This blog. and this blog (he lives in PC and is a total sweetheart) 
Lastly thanks to me sending random picks to this gem I am learning how to get dressed for work.
Sorry Polly. I know it will continue to happen and you were right the sweater was way better!


Loves to you all!

xoxo.

2 comments:

Deanna said...

I'm jealous of your new Frye relationship status
xoxo

indeazgirl said...

I love Frye boots and love that ad, too!! I almost bought some at neimann marcus's version of last chance, but didn't and am still a little mad at myself.
Love the new blog links.
I will be buying Hemp Hearts asap.
Obviously.