Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friday, January 20, 2012

Sarah.

It always amazes me when someone passes away whom by their actions and contributions moved the world.
Yesterday the skiing industry was shaken yet again. 

Living in a ski town you don't have a choice to learn who the olympians or great winter athletes are. It just happens and they all become your friends and neighbors. 
I believe it is as if you lived anywhere.... you become completely immersed in the culture around you.
Living in PC has been in interesting journey for me. 
Between Jordy and Bama and the rest of the things I have gotten to experience I have been exposed to things I never in my wildest dreams understood even existed. 
I have gained appreciation for places and people whom I had only once heard about and now call friends. 

Yesterday though I personally only met her a handful of times, the ski industry lost a great member of it's family. 
Oddly it shook me pretty deep. 
Mostly because at this time in my life I am struggling to figure out what my dream is and Sarah lived hers so effortlessly and with grace. 
She is a true inspiration and will always be someone I look up to.


I love moment 4:22.
I am working on learning this one. 
May we all find our dreams and conquer the world in which we were meant to.


No comments: