Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Saturday, January 7, 2012

Mr. and Mrs. J Money.

Dr. BFF and I were talking the other night.
What we were talking about was 2008.

It was a crazy year. 
It was also one of the best years of my life that I can remember to this day.
Mostly because of these people.

I made so many wonderful memories that year that luckily thanks to Dr. BFF I blogged.
One of those treasured memories was meeting J Money.
Yes, I might of forced him to be our friend.
Yes, he might of told me I was only 2 1/2 scoops.
Yes, he might be the whitest black kid I know but somehow I love him even more for all of it.





























Oh Hey look below!
This was the night I got the car towed! 
"It will be fine!"

J,
We have shared a ton of moments over the past few years.
Lucky for us so so so many of them are filled with laughter and the best memories of our lives.
Everyday I count my blessings that you happened to stand up that one day to bear your testimony so that we could find you and make you a permanent part of our everydays.
You are the most sincere, righteous, and thoughtful man on the planet.
Your wit and charm not to mention moves like Jagger have left me with thoughts of you that compare to no one.
Everytime your name is spoken nothing but a smile comes across my face.
Days when I am low all I need to hear is "What to do Baby Boo" and all is right in the world again.

I am so happy for you.
I am so happy that you found Marisel.
I am beyond the moon that she is going to be a part of our "little family."
We are a special group...I hope she can handle it! ;)

March 10th can not come fast enough.
Congratulations my sweet sweet friend! 
I can't wait to see you on your big day! 

Love,
"Baby B-Ridge"





1 comment:

indeazgirl said...

*Blink, blink, blink....* He's hot, huh? :-)
So many fresking good times...