When I get up in the morning and look out my window this is what I see.
It does not suck.
This past week, as I mentioned wasn't that great.
Luckily my view from my home is ;)
This week I have amazed myself and my capabilities within myself.
There are things about me and who I am that I love.
Yes, there are a few parts of myself that I don't know so much but in my eyes there is always room for improvement.
This weekend and this past week I made myself proud of me.
With things in my life lately I made a point to start giving all I can.
Saturday night and Sunday I did.
I gave all I could.
Sunday night nothing came of it.
Today? Tuesday morning...
I am ok with it all.
I am because I admitted my faults and tried to move on.
I guess I am moving on...maybe just not in the way I hoped.
Who knows, maybe it is a blessing in disguise!
Have I mentioned I am in LOVE with Pinterest?
Today it snowed here.
Pray for MORE!






No comments:
Post a Comment