Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy Halloween?



After the past few days this is defiantly all I am going to be thinking.
Everything about this past weekend had so many more wrongs than rights.
So. many. more.
To be honest about it?
OVER IT.

Instead since I have been MIA for almost a week and a half (thank you internet) I am going to focus all of my energy on on all of the things that are absolutely right in my life.
Just to name a few of them....

My new skis.
AMAZEBALLS.
Two seasons ago when I was still riding I told myself I would be on rockered twin tips.
Done.


My Finn.
Can you see the pin?
He is so special.
Special ed? Yes that too.


"Lexie" whom I sort of mentioned here.
Her and I been almost inseparable.
She makes me pee my pants most days.
She also happens to like to help me drink and paint my studio a hideous shade of purple.


This picture doesn't even begin to do it justice.


Lastly.
I am loving some of the random happenstances in my life that just make me crack up.
ie. The bumper sticker and the vodka "sodas" we (Me and Lexi) had to drink last night that we both actually walked out on.


After everything the past few days it feels good to just look at the positive.

At the moment I need to "positively" look for a costume for work tonight.
Have I told you all I have a costume closet?

Did I mention Lexi and I are taking a road trip this week?
Watch out Colorado! 
Oh... and HAPPY HALLOWEEN!



No comments: