These past few weeks have blown my mind.
I wouldn't say that it has been in an especially good way either.
Lucky for me time passes and things move on and the wind will change directions.
Unlucky for all of you...when my life gets all screwy I don't blog.
Or go on road trips I had planned.
Dangit.
So after 16 hours of playing "catch-up" on sleep and a few episodes of HIMYM things are starting to come around again.
Here are a few things from the week that kind of made it for me.
1. My Sun Valley purse.
There is a really cool story behind it and it also got it's use out of it everyday for the past year but, it was time to let it go. It was getting NASTY and seriously ripping.
2. Rushtini's costume.
No joke.
It blew up and had a fan in his pants.
Personally it sounded like one of the most pleasant costumes to wear out Halloween night!
3. Good quotes.
One night this week I sent this to a friend.
(It has been floating around FB and I saw it about ninety thousand times in one day)
This friend then showed up at my house...btw it is no where near "in the neighborhood"...just to give me a hug.
Yes, I then bawled my guts out but have never been more grateful for just a simple hug in my life.
You really know who your true friends are when they stop their lives just to give you a hug.
Thank you to you know who you are.
Meant more than the world to me.
4. Walks with the boys.
It amazes me that really all I have to do is let them run wild and I just laugh and they have a ball.
They also like to find neat things like skeletons.
Eeewww.
5. My view. I know that I have already posted about it a million times but look at it. (via. left pic.)
It is insane to wake up and look at that everyday.
Somedays I feel big and can conquer the world.
Others it is humbling.
I kinda like my backyard mountain.
6. Lastly.
This was the view out my Wal-Mart parking lot last night.
Silly isn't it? ;)
Have a good Friday everyone!








2 comments:
That is an awesome quote and that is an awesome friend :) And you live in a beautiful beautiful place!
That hug quote reminds me of Sister Matheson.
That sunset makes me want to go to Wal-mart. Well, to stand outside wal-mart anyways.
Post a Comment