Dear Human Race,
I know that for most of you some of the things in life are tedious.
I know that when in public most of you are different than you are in the sanctuary of your own homes.
Maybe some of you don't put your clothes away?
Maybe beds are left unmade and dishes scattered in the sink?
However you choose to leave your home is fine with me.
However, when it comes to public places...
Is this really necessary?
I mean you can pee, change the old roll, and turn around and throw it away in all but 5 seconds flat.
Trust me, I've timed people.
So please the next time you happen upon this situation do the right thing for the person behind you.
I mean, really?
Don't we all want to make the world a better place one roll of TP at a time?
Sincerely,
The Maxwells Bathroom Stall
P.S. I am not trying to pick on anyone...just hoping we all can do our parts... even when it is only the little things.






2 comments:
haha. I am so SO guilty of this. But probably not in public.
(Is it ironic that the verification letters I have to type in right now are GYNOUGH?" haha!!)
ah jeez...annoying!
xoxoxo
Post a Comment