So I've been MIA for a week.
Let's just say at the moment I am kinda homeless.
Yeah..
Needless to say the past weekend was nutzo.
Lucky for me I have great friends.
Two nights ago I got a text from Mulder (on lift with me in hot green jacket) asking what I was doing the following night, actually he asked if I was working and if not was my night open.
I told him that I surprisingly did have it off and that the couple I was suppose to shoot canceled so I was free.
He then replied, "Want to go see "The Foo?"
All I thought was, "Duhhhh!"
He then told me to keep my night open and he'd let me know.
24 Hours later... Hello the E-Center and Dave Grohl!
Man, he is a sexy beast!
Anywho.
I don't know about you all but, when you are having a crap o'week on all accounts there is nothing like screaming your head off for 2 hours and 45 minutes.
(Yes, they played that long!)
One of my favorite moments of the night was meeting Annie.
Isn't she a babe?
So, I see this couple sitting in front of me and thought that poor lady must of gotten dragged here with her husband.
So... knowing me I asked her!
Her reply?
"No we have been married for close to 30 years and we never wanted kids so we go to rock shows!"
Me: "Who was your favorite?
Annie: "Well, I've seen Aerosmith 10 times, The Eagles were great... oh I don't know."
Me:" Ha! You are awesome I would of never guessed!"
Annie: "You know what I've learned?"
Me: "What?"
Annie: "Whenever I see someone and judge them... I am almost always 99% wrong."
She also told me a few things that I really needed to hear last night.
(I've been over thinking a ton lately and it's causing me mucho stress on my sensitive heart)
So Congrats to Annie and Mike.
Almost 30 years rocking out!
Lastly.
Dave.
Taylor.
Pat.
Nate.
and Chris.
One of the best shows I have EVER. BEEN. TOO.
(That is saying something!)
If you don't know The Foo.
Here is one of my favs.
Kind of ringing true with me at the moment too.
Brace yourself!
Thanks again Mulder!
You know how bad it was needed...
and not to mention... a little more than every 6 months uh?
Get those skis ready!!!





4 comments:
Wow that sounds so fun! And it seems like you meet friends everywhere you go...and it's probably because you're a fun, outgoing person :)
Just found your blog and I'm loving it! That picture (the umbrella one) is fantastic and I'm a mountain girl too! So excited to read more. :)
Gentrilee.blogspot.com
your fun! good friends! love.
I love the random conversations you have with strangers. And this woman seems super cool. You have a lot of undercover angels in your life.
Post a Comment