Right now I am about 2,300 miles away from home.
There is no better feeling.
I am not quite ready to share where I am.
However, I will say that after 14 hours of travel yesterday I am so happy to just be here.
By here? Well... just picture the resort from Dirty Dancing and you've about got where I am.
Feels like I am back in time to the 60s.
I don't know what the day has in complete store for me but I know I haven't been this happy in years.
I've had to pinch myself and hold back the happy tears this morning.
It was a LLOONNGG summer.
So for the meantime, I am going to sit in this little booth, listen to James Taylor, enjoy my coffee, and then do whatever my heart desires!






3 comments:
That sounds magical! I hope the rest of your trip is amazing!
p.s. The word verification is "scone," which I think obviously means that you need to eat one while you're there.
Cute photos :D
It's sounds nice!
I would like to go back to the 60s.
Have a happy trip!
hugs
have a wonderful day!
Post a Comment