Looking back over the past year it is hard for me not to get overly nostalgic.
This was the first year that as midnight struck I was sad to see last year go.
To me, last year might of been one of the best years of my life...if not the best one.
I got to grow and learn and experience more last year than at any other time in my life.
I learned....
That I can make the right decision for my heart even though I didn't want to.
That can let go.
That I can get healthy.
That my family though wacko still works for us and thats all that matters.
That I can win money betting on sports teams.
That can let go.
That I can get healthy.
That my family though wacko still works for us and thats all that matters.
That I can win money betting on sports teams.
That I love mountain biking.
That I can be financially stable.
That I can hold back.
That I love to ski more than snowboard.
That I can make a complete fool out of myself and still hold my head high the next day.
That I still need to learn how to cook.
That I have some sense of style in decorating my apartment.
That I can drive in the snow.
That I need to travel more.
That real friends will always stop by when in town.
That I love having a guest room.
That I can do things I love and people will pay me for it.
That I am more happy and content do what I think I should do than what other people tell me I should be doing.
That people appreciate my talents.
That I can say no.
That people come into your lives for a reason.
That I really have the best friends in the entire world....
Everyday I am amazed at the people that are in my life.
So many of you have taught me what love is.
Simply by being my friend.
I never would of guessed that I would of gotten to do the things I did last year.
I have never been more thankful for all the moments that brought me more joy than I knew.
Walking into 2011 I have no expectations or real resolutions...(other than to buy a bike)
I only wish for the next year of my life to be just as full as last.
Not only for me but for all of you.
Thank you for all of your love. Your tears. Your compassion. You joy.
Thank you for your loyalty.
My life is more complete simply because I can call you all my friends.
May 2011 bring you all the joy 2010 did me.
Love you all.

















4 comments:
I love that I get to be one of these friends. And every one of these pictures are AWESOME!!
Love you, Bridget. Happy New Year! PS Matt and I were driving around aimlessly the other day and I was thinking about you... and I said to Matt, "Isn't Bridget the greatest?" He was confused because it came out of nowhere. But it's true.
rock & roll
xoxoxo
whoa, thanks for the cameo in this post!
ps- all these lame adventures you're having are making me wicked jealous. do me a favor and STOP!
Post a Comment