Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Thursday, October 6, 2011

A Snowy Day in October.

I would like to say thank you to the few of you that left me some input on this post.
Oddly enough, I think that some of the advice that was given to me is what I really already know.
I just need to follow.
On that note. Thank you to those who shared regardless.

So...
DO YOU SEE THE SNOW?

That was taken at about 8 AM. 
No, it hasn't stopped yet.

Personally it is a teeny bit to early for this cold snowy weather.
Especially when you live in it 9 months out of the year! 


I also sadly, am not quite as excited as I was about it last year... or here too.
Obviously a few things have changed in my life since that time that at moments I am still dealing with. However! When one door closes another door opens!
(More to come on that still.... patience is a virtue) 
So, I am opening doors and shoving myself out them all while trying to maintain my sanity! 
Not to mention trying to stay warm! 

Funny enough Finn and Hank are feeling the same way!
Neither one of them are happy about the cold and Finn is longing out the door while Hanky keeps it level on the heated floor! 

So long are the days of this!


Also.
Here is one new shot of one of my new toys.
Hello 27 in. iMac.
Sadly it is also saying goodbye to such an innovator in technology! 


To be honest I haven't followed the life of Steve Jobs as much as I should of.
Yes, I have an iPhone, MacBook Pro, and now an iMac.
Apple runs my world.
Sadly the past 24 hours for me have been nothing but search after search about this man, his life, and the wisdom he had to share.
Therefore, after what I mentioned above...
I hope this door is teaching me "How to Live Before I Die."


Rest in Peace Mr. Jobs. 
Thank you for your contribution to the world and for all you left behind in the betterment of it all.







2 comments:

Katie said...

Wow that picture is gorgeous. I want to see the snow again. And I'll have to catch up on your blog! I've taken a blogging hiatus for the past few days...

Unknown said...

I didn't know a lot about him either, but he must have been really incredible! Thanks for sharing his speech, it was wonderful.