The past few days I had to take a moment back to reflect.
This week the skiing community, the Olympic team, our local PC athletes, friends, and family of Speedy's are grieving.
We lost an amazing person with answers to questions that we all may never have.
At this time... I just hope and pray that his family is comforted and that the battles he was dealing with have flown away.
He was a sweet, charming, and wonderful young man that will be missed dearly.
The Today show did the most realistic and amazing piece most of us that knew him have yet to see.
Knowing my own struggles with what I call my "ADD," which I have written a little about here, here, and here, I hope that the light Speedy can share with all of us is a lesson of life and that depression is very real.
My prayer is that this tragedy will bring light to a serious condition that needs more research and attention brought forth so that people can be healed and helped.
Please those of you with great amounts of faith keep my lost friend's family in your thoughts and prayers.
They will be going through more than we can imagine in the coming weeks, months, and years.
Jeret "Speedy" Peterson,
Thank you for the friend you were and the moments we shared.
May you have found your peace and be soaring in the Heavens.
Rest in Peace my dear friend.
You will be so very missed.
Love Always,
"B"





No comments:
Post a Comment