Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Thursday, September 8, 2011

Pretty Little Things


Last night I felt like I didn't sleep.
I mean, I know I did.
I know I only woke up once when Finn wanted into bed and I needed water but, 7 something came so early that it is 11:26 and I am debating to go back to sleep or not.
Weird.

Today I don't have to go to work.
I love these days.
So you know what I am going to do?

1. Get my hair did.
(Love my Urban Cowboy hairdresser)
2. Have another cup of coffee. I might not survive if I don't.
3. Laundry. uggh.
4. Finish unpacking my room and put "summer" clothes away.
5. Lastly, keep coveting this ring.
Is it not just amazing?

This past week I have decided that I want to from now on own mostly handmade things.
Etsy and I will be a force to be wreck-end with come Christmas.
Seriously though... this past few gifts I have got for my mom have been things handmade and every time she wears them I think, "Why didn't I get myself one too?"

So friends. Enjoy the day. I am going to take in the fall and try to wake up! 



No comments: