Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Thursday, September 29, 2011

Domestic Goddess = Fail

UPDATE: Sooo... I can't say that I fully retrieved my foot out of my mouth as of yet.
However... I think I made progress.
Which at this point I will take what I can get.

On to other things.
Ladies how do you feel when the men in your life have aspects to them that are more domesticated then you yourself? 
Yes, many of you who know me personally know that most of the men I date have been ridiculously handy or crafty. I MEAN IT IS STUPID! One of them hemmed my clothes more then once. Another made me a headboard and remolded his whole house himself.
I also have friends like Dr. BFF who almost makes it a point to do everything herself just to prove she can! 

I am starting to have issues about my previous ideas of growing up to be a "domestic goddess."
I don't know how to sew.
I have a tiny little hot pink tool set that really all is good for is hanging pictures.
I know nothing about cars.
I am crafty with a staple gun and christmas lights.
Did I mention I don't even really know how to make Kraft dinner?

Sooo... 
The reason I bring this up?
These are a few pictures of some of my dinners from the Mr.
Yes, he might of went to school to cook like this but, really?
Kinda of intimidating. 


Now who can come over and help me put together my new Target bookshelf? ;) 



1 comment:

indeazgirl said...

Oh the many ways I love this post. I love the men in your life. I love the pictures of this food. And I TOTALLY love proving that I can do it by myself. And I would love to help you put together a bookshelf.
p.s. I just wired my TV to the internet so I could rent a movie from it. Without an instruction manual. Just sayin'