Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Duuuuuhhhh.


Do you ever have those mornings where you wake up and think to yourself, "I'm an idiot."

That is pretty much the kind of morning I am having.
(Kinda sad considering it is only 7:47 AM)

There are quite a few days in my life where because I am so open about how I feel I just run my mouth. Personally, I don't recommend this to anyone. 
On those said days they are usually followed by these mornings... my idiot mornings.

So here I am, with new eyelashes and a pedicure, (yes I had a girl day) being an idiot and not knowing what to do or how to feel about my evening last night.
(Pics to come shortly)
Sadly my insecurities outweigh my logic, like most women, and now I get to spend the morning somehow trying to fix what I did. 

I hope that all of you understand that I really am not going to post the details of my verbal regurgitation and the direction it was aimed at but I hope that today you all will just send me some good vibes. 

Thanks! I  gonna need em.





3 comments:

Katie said...

*sending good vibes*

Deanna said...

me+you+p...and if we could invite Ryan Gosling I would love it as well
xoxoxo

indeazgirl said...

Or sometimes you could be like me and not run your mouth when it should be run and then send really crappy mixed signals. Its a rough balance. :-)