Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

My New Boyfriend(s)

I know... I was all on top of my posts and then I fell off the planet!
I do have a good excuse!
(Yes, other than work!)

It wasn't but  two weeks ago that I posted about this guy.
I love this old man.
He has brought me more joy than I knew I could have in my home.
Soooo...

I decided to get him a friend!
Meet FINN!
He also happens to be the reason for my disappearing act!


I am so in love with this little guy it is pathetic.
I got him through here.
I might be friends on FB with the shelter and might of made my Mom pull off the freeway in 2.5 seconds.
I am a sole supporter of rescuing and won't ever have it any other way.
Finn came to me potty trained(mostly), sleeping through the night, coming, sitting, and just being sticking adorable.
Did I mention he was attacked by a big dog when he was 7 weeks old and they broke his hip and leg? Did I also tell you that he has the cutest swagger because of it?




So pardon my absence but I am soaking in all the puppy breath and play time this little 4 month old has in him.
I so do love my boyfriends.
(And the kitties too! They just are not so in love with them!)

Oh..and I'VE GOT NEWS! Can't wait to share! 



5 comments:

Katie said...

Seriously...the dogs are freakin adorable.

Deanna said...

puppy face!!

Unknown said...

we rescued our POTTER this time last year ~ yaya for pound.puppies !!!!

Alexis Kaye said...

holy crap they're adorable! and your photography skills are aweome!

Love, Alexis

indeazgirl said...

I can't believe how much I love that dog. A DOG.