A few weeks ago I was more than pumped.
I was blogging a ton.
I was excited for a photography opportunity.
I was geared up and ready to go.
Then it happened.
My Mac went swimming.
Yes, swimming.
Not kidding.
I left a coffee mug (WITH A LID ON IT) unknowingly next to my computer.
I woke up the next morning to finding that my sweet little kittens smittens had knocked it over and all..not some... of it's contents were keeping my Mac afloat.
No.. I DIDN'T freak out.
Surprisingly.
Instead, I drove to the Gateway, told the Apple guy what happened, and he then told me it would be $1,200 bucks to fix.
I said, "Mmmm... well can we get the hard drive cleared off?"
He then told me to go home and do it myself, bring back my machine, and he was going to fix it for free.
Again. NOT KIDDING.
Once again honesty prevails and my Mac is no longer drowning.
Here is a shot of the little guy helping me on a shoot a week ago.
Love those eyes!
Here is a shot of the little guy helping me on a shoot a week ago.
Love those eyes!
Hopefully after the next little bit I will be swimming not just my hardware!





1 comment:
I love the ginormous-sized miracles that sneak into your life.
Post a Comment