I love my iPhone.
I also love plugging it in midway through my summer blog posts and seeing the randomness.
Enjoy.
Frozen grapes.
My favorite summer snack.
They are healthier than popsicles and better for you.
No..Bama had nothing to do with this.
Even though yes, he is insanely heathy.
(minus the beer intake)
(ha I'm funny)
One of me and PAT-Rice's date nights at Squatters.
On the way home from date night PAT-Rice's we stopped at her gym to discontinue her membership.
They give you free candy on the way out.
Does this strike anyone else as odd?
Me on her porch.
At the beginning of the summer I got a new bike I am in love with.
I was riding a ton.
Then I started working a ton.
Now I have a ton of new teeth.
Poor wonderful bike is in the garage hating me for at least another week.
This ride is right up behind my house!?!
Pretty awesome uh?
I started an art project.
This is proof that all people do weird things.
I iron sheets.
Yep, thank you Mother.
Enough said.
I love cuddle time with Dr. BFF... not so much with "Her Para" but he does have some hot arms!
This was the pool shot on the way to watch fireworks V.I.P style.
Fundy stopped through work one day on his way back to O-Town.
Isn't he so cute?
He is also in love with instagram...just so you know.
Last week PAT-Rice came up for some pedis and taco Tuesday.
Taco Tuesday is the best thing in PC in the summer.
$2.00 Tacos
$3.00 Margs.
Awesomness.
Hot shoes uh?
I may have been inspired by PAT-Rrice's porch and dazzled mine up a bit!
Oh and I finished the art project.
It's ok.
What's hiding in your iPhone?














1 comment:
haha. gym candy. (I was so happy in the middle of that snuggle)
Post a Comment