The night before these two left town we made a little trip to Wally World.
Going here with Dr. BFF will always crack me up.
You see, when we first met she made it a very HUGE point to never shop there.
Recently she has admitted that it has become a convince to...
Oddly enough when you live in a town of 10,000 people and thats all we've got she doesn't have much of a choice does she?
"Her Para" didn't seem to mind.
Wally carries his favorite chocolate milk.
The next morning after a night that endured this.
"Her Para" made us eggs.
We then realized that after they had been here 3 days Dr. BFF and I had no pictures together.
Not one.
So this was one attempt.
This was another...
Finally this was the best one we got.
We also managed to jimmy rig my camera on a shelf and get a group shot.
Impressive uh?
Somehow also during the middle of our fabulous eggs "Her Para" decided he wanted to eat my legs.
All in all having Dr. BFF here was the highlight of my summer.
Her and I have been through so much over the years that she is more like a sister to me than my best friend.
She has supported me through my ups and downs.
She gives me her honest opinions.
She is open to my odd fashion sense.
She sends me amazing packages every now and then.
She has a thing for snowballs but hates the snow.
Did I mention while she was here we realized we have bought some of the same articles of clothes!
(Yes, Bradley John... we both have the same white shirt from Express you hate and think is to "hippie.")
She makes me laugh harder than anyone.
She takes the most care of everyone in her life.
She has taught me what unconditional love is no matter how much you might not agree with the other person.
She is the only person that ever comments on my blog!
She is my very bestest friend.
Dr. BFF I love you more than anything.
You know this.
I can't wait for that little wedding in September and the shopping trip I am planning on while I am there!
(Wink wink! Save your pennies!)
Love you!






1 comment:
This was maybe my favorite 24 hours of the trip. Love you so much.
Post a Comment